Business coaching quotes are great! They inspire you to become a better coach or provide insights to convince others about the importance of performance coaching.
In this post, I like to share my favorite business coaching quotes.
BonusDownload a free checklist : download 100 inspirational quotes about leadership, success, goals and change in an easy-to-use PPT format.
Business Coaching Quotes: top 10
Here’s a list of my favorite coaching quotes.
1. “A coach is someone who tells you what you don’t want to hear, who has you see what you don’t want to see, so you can be who you always knew you could be” _Tom Landry
2. “All coaching is, is taking a player where he can’t take himself.” _Bill McCartney
3. “Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximize their own performance. It’s helping them to learn rather than teaching them.” _Tim Gallwey
4. “Coaches have to watch for what they don’t want to see and listen to what they don’t want to hear.” _John Madden
5. “Probably my best quality as a coach is that I ask a lot of challenging questions and let the person come up with the answer.” _Phil Dixon
6. “Everyone needs a coach. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a basketball player, a tennis player, a gymnast or a bridge player.” _Bill Gates
7. “Coaching is a profession of love. You can’t coach people unless you love them.” _Eddy Robinson
8. “The best coaches really care about people. They have a sincere interest in people.” _Byron & Catherine Pulsifer
9. “The goal of coaching is the goal of good management: to make the most of an organization’s valuable resources.” _Harvard Business Review
10. “Listening is such a simple act. It requires us to be present, and that takes practice, but we don’t have to do anything else. We don’t have to advise, or coach, or sound wise. We just have to be willing to sit there and listen.” _Margaret J. Wheatley
Enjoyed the Coaching Quotes? Here’s a list of my favorite success quotes.
Like these business coaching quotes?
More Awesome Quotes
Here’s a PPT document with my 100 favorite quotes in an easy-to-use banner format.
Feel free to share on social media, website, … [a link back to this page would be highly appreciated :-)]