Motivational quotes can lift you up on a bad day. On a good day, motivational quotes can inspire you to even greater heights.
In short, awesome motivational quotes give you a boost when you need one!
Motivational Quotes: 21 best
Here’s a list with my 21 favorite motivational quotes
1. “People often say motivation doesn’t last. Neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily.” _Zig Ziglar
2. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” _Jim Rohn
3. “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” _Margaret Thatcher
4. “There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.” _Roger Staubach
5. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” _Winston Churchill
6. “No one ever drowned in sweat.” _USMC Officer
7. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.”_Babe Ruth
8. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.” _Aristotle
9. “No great achiever – even those who made it seem easy – ever succeeded without hard work.” _Jonathan Sacks
10. “Patience can be bitter but her fruit is always sweet.” _Habeeb Akande
11. “When I meet successful people I ask about 100 questions to find out who they attribute their success to. It is usually the same: persistence, hard work and hiring good people.” _Kiana Tom
12. “If your dream is a big dream, and if you want your life to work on the high level that you say you do, there’s no way around doing the work it takes to get you there.” _Joyce Chapman
13. “Work until your idols become your rivals.” _Drake
14. “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” _Henry Ford
15. “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.” _Charles Swindoll
16. “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” _Stephen Covey
17. “We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.” _Ronald Reagan
18. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” _Jim Ryun
19. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” _Robert H Schuller
20. “Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.” _Kyle Chandler
21. “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” _Mark Caine
Like these motivational quotes?
Want to be inspirational for others?