Are you goal oriented? Successful people tend to have one thing in common: they are all extremely goal-oriented.
Read any biography or article about a successful person and it will probably include a section about goal setting and how it helped them to succeed.
Quotes about goals help us to do the same.
Quotes about goals give us the inspiration to find our goals in life and work and stick to them in hard times.
Here’s a list with my 25 favorite quotes about goals:
BonusDownload a free checklist : download 100 inspirational quotes about leadership, success, goals and change in an easy-to-use PPT format.
Quotes about goals: infographic
Infographic with the 25 quotes about goals:
Quotes about goals: top 25
1. “This one step – choosing a goal and sticking to it – changes everything.” _Scott Reed, American author
2. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” _Albert Einstein
3. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” _Tony Robbins
4. “The greater danger for most of us isn’t that our aim is too high and miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.” _Michelangelo
5. “It Doesn’t Matter Where You Came From. All That Matters Is Where You Are Going.” _Brian Tracy
6. “We Become What We Think About.” _Earl Nightingale
7. “Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal.” _E. Joseph Cossman
8. “It’s better to be at the bottom of the ladder you want to climb than at the top of the one you don’t.” _Stephen Kellogg
9. “The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have.” _Norman Vincent Peale
10. “The secret to getting ahead is getting started.” _Mark Twain
11. “When i feel tired, i just think about how great i will feel, once i finally reach my goal.” _Michael phelps
12. “The Person Who Says It Cannot Be Done Should Not Interrupt The Person Who Is Doing It.” _Chinese Proverb
13. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” _Zig Ziglar
14. “In life, as in football, you won’t go far unless you know where the goalposts are” _Arnold H. Glasgow
15. “The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them” _Denis Watley
16. “Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality.” _Ralph Marston
17. “A goal is a dream with a deadline.” _Napoleon Hill
18. “Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.” _William Jennings Bryan
19. “Goals are not only absolutely necessary to motivate us. They are essential to really keep us alive.” _Robert H. Schuller
20. “Look to the future, because that is where you’ll spend the rest of your life.” _George Burns
21. “People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going.” _Earl Nightingale
22. “You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.” _Stephen King
23. “If a goal is worth having, it’s worth blocking out the time in your day-to-day life necessary to achieve it.” _Jill Koenig
24. “If you don’t make the time to work on creating the life that you want, you’re going to spend a lot of time dealing with a life you don’t want.” _Kevin Ngo
25. “By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands — your own.” _Mark Victor Hansen
Like these quotes about goals? Want to inspire others to reach their goals?
Quotes about Goals and more
Here’s a, easy-to-use PPT document with my 100 favorite quotes.
Feel free to share on social media, website, … [a link back to this page would be highly appreciated :-)]